Your first step to university success
Want to study at a high-ranked university in one of the most exciting cities in the UK? Newcastle University placed 23rd in the UK by the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 and is part of the internationally renowned Russell Group.
Studying here means joining more than 4,000 international students from over 100 countries. The university was voted 7th for overall student experience (Times Higher Student Experience Survey 2016).
And, with more than 200 clubs and societies, contemporary accommodation on campus, highly qualified staff and dedicated support, you’ll be following in the footsteps of many students before you who have succeeded at INTO Newcastle University.
One of the UK’s top universities and with a great reputation for excellent teaching and cutting-edge research, Newcastle University is a popular choice with students and employers alike.
Newcastle University is founding member of the Russell Group, a group of 24 of the UK’s most highly regarded research-intensive universities, and 23rd in the UK (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016). It’s also in the top 1% of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2015-16). Learn more about the University’s rankings here.
Studying here means you’ll be joining more than 23,000 students from over 120 countries and a strong student community that will inspire and encourage your learning.
- Placed 6th for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2014) and 7th for overall student experience (Times Higher Student Experience Survey 2016)
- 27 subjects ranked in the UK top 20 (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016)
- Top 20 University for employability (The Complete University Guide 2016)
- One of only 20 triple accredited UK Business Schools
- 16th in the UK for research power (REF 2014)
The heart of your learning experience
Want to study in the heart of a thriving city? The INTO Centre at Newcastle University offers just that. It’s a modern, safe centre with full access to a range of facilities for living and learning.
Thanks to state-of-the-art study facilities, on-site accommodation, and plenty of opportunities for relaxing and socialising, you’ll find everything in one place.
As well as contemporary classrooms and fantastic IT facilities, the Centre provides a versatile laboratory, a Language Resource Centre and an extensive library. And you’ll be supported by our dedicated teachers and staff who’ll ensure you get the most from your time at Newcastle University.
Courses Offered By University
- International Foundation in Architecture
- International Foundation in Biological and Biomedical Science
- International Foundation in Business and Management
- International Foundation in Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering
- International Year One in Architecture
- International Year One in Business
- Graduate Diploma in Architecture
- Graduate Diploma in Architecture with Pre-sessional English
- Graduate Diploma in Business and Humanities
- Graduate Diploma in Business and Humanities with Pre-Sessional English