Why study at INTO Queen’s University Belfast?
You’ll love studying at Queen’s. The University combines rich historic architecture with modern facilities. As the campus is just a 15 minute walk from Belfast city centre, you’ll never be far from the heart of the action.
The University’s degree programmes are designed to prepare you for your future career. Whether you want to become an architect, an engineer or a doctor, there’s a perfect degree waiting for you to take your first step.
Not sure what you want to be yet? Don’t worry. You’ll have the opportunity to gain work experience on many of the degrees, giving you an advantage over the competition. And when you’re ready to graduate, the University’s Careers Service can give you personal guidance on your next steps.
A historic campus with modern facilities
A mixture of historic tradition and modern innovation, Queen’s University Belfast is unique. It’s one of the oldest universities in the UK, with one of the most modern campuses.
As one of the original members of the Russell Group, research is at the heart of this University. They work with over 250 universities around the world, creating global connections and initiatives that you can become a part of.
The University has a strong national and regional influence, attracting academics at the top of their fields. You’ll benefit from their expertise.
Your journey starts here
The Centre will be one of the first places you visit when you arrive. Most of your classes will be held here, right in the heart of campus. If you need a quiet place to study, you’ll find it here. When you want to work with your classmates, you’ll find plenty of group study areas too.
Everything is at your fingertips at the Centre. It’s your hub of learning.
Courses Offered By University
- International Foundation in Architecture
- International Foundation in Business, Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Foundation in Engineering and Science
- International Year One in Accounting
- International Year One in Management and Finance
- International Year One in Aerospace Engineering
- International Year One in Chemical Engineering
- International Year One in Civil Engineering
- International Year One in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- International Year One in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Finance with Pre-sessional English
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- Graduate Diploma in Management with Pre-sessional English